YouTube has become a staple of every household; whether it’s funny pet videos, or the newest music videos, you are bound to use YouTube for something or the other on a regular basis. It has become a defining part of this generation’s internet usage. But what happens when you suddenly find your YouTube access blocked? Your internet provided, your school administration, even your government can and often has blocked YouTube access, leaving thousands of people feeling bored and cut-off from the latest fads of the world. However, the days of mourning over YouTube being blocked are now over. With YouTube Unblocker you can have YouTube unblocked within seconds; simply by visiting www.youtubeunblocker.org. So, unblock YouTube and get back to the hilarious cat videos before you find yourself dying of boredom.
How to Use YouTube Unblocker
If you need YouTube unblocked, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browserwww.youtubeunblocker.org.
- This will take you to the main page of YouTube Unblocker.
- At the bottom of the page, there are five quick browse links: MySpace, FaceBook, YouTube, Bebo, and eBuddy.
- Click on the link that says “YouTube” to have YouTube unblocked immediately.
- You can also type the YouTube link you need to unblock in the address bar below the quick browse links.
- Once you have entered the link, click “Go”.
You can also navigate to other quick browse links once the unblocked page has been opened.
- At the top of the page, click on the drop-down menu that says “Quick browse links”.
- Select the link you wish to go to: Facebook, YouTube, MySpace, Twitter, m.Twitter, Bebo, Google, or eBuddy.
- You can also type the address in the address bar to the right of the “Quick browse link” and click “Go”.