UPSers.com is an online facility provided to employees of the company UPS (United Parcel Service) and helps them access information and gives them the opportunity to use benefits such as online payrolls and management, as well as access to news about what the company is doing and plans to do in the future. Any employee of UPS can register and make use of this website at www.upsers.com.
UPS – United Parcel Service – is a package delivery company that was founded on the 28th of August, 1907 by James E. Casey. The company is the largest package delivery company in the world, and delivers upwards of 15 million packages daily. The company is headquartered in the United States and employs more than 400,000 people. The package delivery services extend worldwide and are known for their excellent services.
How to register to UPSers
To login to your account with UPS Enterprise Portal, you will need to use your User ID and PIN Number. A PIN Number will be provided to you by your employers, whereas the User ID is given to you as your Employee ID. If you don’t have the User ID or your Password, contact your employer to get them.
UPSers – UPS Enterprise Portal Login Procedure
To login to your UPS Enterprise Portal Account, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: http://www.upsers.com/
- Choose the language you wish to access the site in from the drop down menu.
- In the appropriate empty fields provided, enter in your User ID and Password.
- Click ‘Log In’ to complete the login process.
- If you cannot remember your Password, recover your account using the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ option provided.