Sprouts Farmers Market has generated a portal (Sprouts Employee Portal) called the Sprouts Farmers Market Team Member Portal where its employees can access various features online by simply logging in. If you are an employee of Sprouts chain stores, you can login to its employee’s portal through your employee ID and password, and can enjoy the features offered such as interacting and sharing information with each other. With this employee portal login, you need not go to HR ever again; you can simply log in and get all the resources you need, view your paychecks, access the company policies, get information about your schedule, and get updates on the news feed about the enterprise.
Sprouts Farmers Market is an American company which has a chain of grocery stores across the United States. The Sprouts stores are located in more than 212 locations around the country, with more than 17000 employees, and are smaller than the large departmental stores, also termed as supermarkets. These stores sell fresh food; food that is healthy and has vitamins/supplements. The headquarters of the Sprouts Farmers Market is located in Phoenix.
Sprouts Employee Portal Login Procedure
To access and get started with Sprouts Employee Portal login page, you need a good internet connection along with your computer device. Then, go to the website of Sprouts Farmers Employees Portal i.e. https://www.sprouts.com/c/portal/login and click on the employee’s portal to view the login page. Enter your email id and password to log in to the portal where you can access all the details about your services, along with the company policies.
Employees’ Hourly Wages
On average, the workers of Sprouts Farmers Market earn $12.13 per hour normally, and $18.30 during overtime hours. The wages depend on many factors, the greatest of which is your working experience; while geography and your work duty have a lower impact on your income. According to the jobs offered to the Sprouts’ employee, hourly income ranges are given below:
Cashier: $7.82 – $11.61
Deli Clerk: $9.63 – $12.01
Produce Clerk: $9.91 – $12.56
Meat Cutter: $14.36
Meat Clerk: $10.82
Grocery Clerk: $9.66
Retail Store Manager: $18.70
Benefits for Employees
Sprouts Farmers Market provide its employees with a lot of benefits monetarily, and also in the form of different services. A wide range of benefits that are given to employees by Sprouts include:
- The employees are given medical, dental and vision insurance plans so that in the case of any medical, dental or vision ailment they do not have to bear high medical expenses from the doctors and medical stores.
- The company allows sick leaves, vacations and holidays during which the employees are paid 18% of their income.
- Sprouts sponsors 401 (k) pension plan for its retired employees to assist them in their life after retirement.
- Different health insurance accounts in the United States, such as Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), are created for the employees of Sprout to let them enjoy insurance benefits.
- The company also offers employee assistant program through which employees are offered free training courses, assessments, short-term counselling and other follow-up services.
- Sprouts Farmers Market not only works for the benefit and welfare of its employees, but also for the well-being of their families. In this regard, the company offers scholarships to the children of needy employees so that they can carry on their education in a tension-free environment.
- Beside government insurance programs, the company also provides its private insurance benefits to its employees, for example, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance and Legal Shield Insurance programs, etc.
- Sprout also provides free access to Online Health Assessments and Behavior Change Programs to its employees.
In addition to all these health and insurance benefits, Sprouts’ employees also enjoy perks like discounts on company stores, flexible working hours and a working environment that is not strict. So, we can see that the company is very suitable for workers who do not like to work in a depressing environment and fear job insecurity.