Dollar General is an American chain of variety stores operating more than 12400 stores in 43 states of US. It was founded in 1939 in Kentucky and is headquartered in Tennessee. Dollar General Survey is a customer satisfaction survey designed to obtain customer feedback about their shopping experience in Dollar General Stores.
IMPORTANCE OF DOLLAR GENERAL SURVEY
Customer satisfaction surveys are necessary to judge where the company or business lies in the long run. If the customers give good feedback about products and services of the company, the company obtains potential advocates for its business and can make its strong areas further strong by improving them. On the other hand, if a company obtains poor feedback from certain customers, it is still a benefit for the company because it highlights the weak areas and company struggles to overcome its shortcomings and improve its products and services to avoid any risk to its business and profits in the future. That is the reason; good companies always give a value to their customers’ feedback. Convincing customers to take out time from their busy life to complete their customer satisfaction surveys is also a very challenging task because no one wants to give their time for nothing. To create temptation for customers, companies set certain perks like discount coupons, lucky draws, sweepstakes etc. for the customers on completing their surveys. In the same way, Dollar General Survey has set a $1000 prize for 3 lucky winners who complete the survey and enter in a sweepstakes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATION IN WWW.DOLLARGENERALSURVEY.COM
You can participate in the Dollar General Survey at www.dollargeneralsurvey.com by following some simple and easy steps. There is a certain eligibility criteria and certain things you must possess to complete the survey.
- First of all, according to US rules, you must be a legal US citizen over 18 years of age.
- The things you must possess are: a shopping receipt from Dollar General Store having a survey code printed on it and a device with internet access.
- Moreover, you must know either English or Spanish in order to complete the survey because it is available only in these two languages.
If you fulfill requirements for the survey, then follow the following steps to complete it:
- Go to the Dollar General Survey website at www.dollar-general-survey.com/takesurvey
- Click on ‘Next Screen>>’ option to proceed to the survey.
- Select the language in which you want to complete the survey and click ‘Next Screen>>’.
- Then, you have to enter the survey code written on your shopping receipt and click ‘Next Screen>>’.
- Afterwards, you will be asked various questions about your shopping experience. Answer them honestly and correctly and you are done.
- After completion of the Dollar General Survey, you will receive an online entry for monthly sweepstakes through which you get a chance of winning $1000 prize.
- You can read sweepstakes rules at rules.lrwlive.com/dgen.html
Moreover, the survey can also be completed via phone call at 866-214-5750 and this number is toll-free which means customers will not be charged while calling on this number.