500px is a Canadian online photography community and marketplace that is based in Toronto and was founded by both Oleg Gutsol and Evgeny Tchebotarev. It is also known as the pronounced five hundred pixels. The site’s Web 2.0 version was launched in 2009 and in August 2015, it had over 6 million users. The photography community’s aim is to encourage amateur and professional photographers to share their quality work with other photographers in the online community and to provide them with a source of inspiration, learning, exposure and interacting with photographers all over the world. Photographers can also discover, buy and sell photography.
THE 500PX SIGN UP PROCEDURE
If you are a first time user and wish to be part of 500px’s photography community, then you must sign up at the site.The 500px sign up procedure is extremely simple to follow with the help of short steps mentioned below for your ease:
- Go to https://www.500px.com/ from your web browser.
- Locate and click on the “Sign up” option in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Provide your email, create a password and click “Sign Up” to set up your account
- If you want to sign up for your Facebook, Twitter or Google account, you can do so by simply clicking on one of the sign-up options given beside the 500px sign up form.
THE 500PX LOGIN PROCEDURE
If you wish to be a part of this inspiring community of photographers, then you must first log in to the site. The 500px login procedure is extremely simple to follow with the help of short steps mentioned below for your ease:
- Visit, https://www.500px.com/ from your web browser. The link will lead you to 500px’s official website
- On the home page of the site, locate and click on the “Log in” option in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen. The link will direct you to the 500px login page or you can directly access it here: https://www.500px.com/login
- Enter either your email or username along with your password as per instructed and click “Log in” to proceed
You also have the option of signing in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account by simply clicking on one of the ‘sign-in’ options given on the 500px login page.