Marriott Extranet is designed to facilitate to Marriott employees and partners to access some important information about the company at www.4myhr.com. International partners and associates, Consultants, Contractors, Separated Employee and Vendors all are authorized users of this site.
Before going to start the login process of Marriott Extranet, you are recommended to read the disclaimer page. Only eligible users are able to sign in by entering their ID and password at www.4myhr.com. For Security Key, authentication error assistance kindly contacts at the Marriott Systems Support Center. If you forgot your password or ID take help by clicking the appropriate link for Help/Support.
This site allows secure sharing of data and files within the business and between their associates. Business partners and vendors can sign in to download or upload information and can also find deals about hotel rooms and vacation packages here.
About – Marriott Extranet
Moreover 90 years, Marriott International, has occupied at the top of the list of lodging business worldwide with its headquarters at Maryland, USA. About in 80 countries it has more than 4,000 properties and has globally 360,000 associates which are managing franchised hotels and resorts.
Marriott has its own Marriott Extranet which is accessible by their associates, franchisees, owners and employees. It includes information and data which is proprietary and confidential. The Consultants, Contractors, Employees and Vendors are able to register and manage their account at the site. Once they logged in at their account id, they can be able to download and upload information about Marriott, can share files and data and can keep their business records among others. The Marriott Extranet is a secured site.
Marriott Global Source
Since Marriott is among the top companies in hotel and lodging industry, so they need their employees to be well-trained, expert and up to the date in their field. Moreover, if franchisees and associates are also trained and resourced, they can further grow the business by keeping the customers happy. So, Marriott has developed a Global Source Extranet website for training and grooming of their employees, franchisees and associates. The website enables secure transfer of data and information within employees and between business partners and vendors. By signing in to the website, franchisees, associates, employees and owners can upload and download data securely.
Benefits For Employees
Through Marriott Extranet, employees can get education and training about hospitality. The portal contains different hospitality learning resources like various educational programs, training videos, modules, and courses. These learning sources help employees to develop skills in them to conform to best hotel industry practices in the world and also according to the company’s important values. There are best online education and certification programs related to hospitality and hotel business for employees of all levels.
- Security supervisors can improve their HR and emergency management skills.
- Department trainer certifications give training to employees about communication and practical skills.
- Revenue managers can get benefit from effective revenue management and practical forecasting techniques.
- General Managers can get certifications in Hotel Administration which can serve as a proof of their expertise and experience in Hotel Management.
Innovations in all fields, change of trends and peoples’ expectations necessitates in keeping the hotel staff up to date in order to cope up with the competitors. For this purpose, training of employees according to changing trends is very important, and Marriott Extranet serves this purposefully. In addition to this, Marriott employees can also access all HR services through their extranet account.
Marriott Extranet Login
- To login to your Marriott Extranet account, visit their website at www.4myhr.com.
- There you will see a login page asking you your Enterprise ID and password. Enter both and click ‘Sign in’.
- If you have forgotten your ID or password, click ‘Forgot your ID or password’ option below ‘Sign In.’ Choose your associate type from the dropdown menu in front of ‘Enterprise ID (EID) and Password help’ to recover your EID or password.
- For registration of your new account, click ‘Forgot your ID or password’ and choose your type of associate from the dropdown menu in front of ‘Enterprise ID (EID) Registration.’
- You can also Sign In using your Security Key. For help and assistance regarding Security Key Authentication, you can contact Marriott support team at +1 (240) 632-6000.
Marriott is a well known and at the top of the list of lodging business worldwide. It provides the facility to Marriott Extranet to its associates, vendors, contractors, employees and partners to link with each other and can share data and information about the business with the help of ID login. It is safe and secures network, and all the data, and the information is proprietary and confidential.