liWebCrims is a site developed by New York State Unified Court System, which provides essential details about the criminal cases. People can use it to get legal court system’s information and use it for their benefits. One can also keep up to date with the services and system to know what to do for certain situations. It provides multiple services such as a case defendant, and court calendar. Furthermore, the eCourts’ services are also available at this site. eCourt system is a provides many benefits such as WebHousing, WebCivil Supreme, WebFamily, eCourts Home, WebCivil Local, and more. This system makes the understanding of legal system much easier, for general public. It gives an opportunity for the general public, to get involved in their legal system and know their rights, responsibilities, and they the law of their land. Based on which, they can make informed decisions. So, get out of the legal ignorance and get to know your court system, by joining and logging into WebCrims at, https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/AttorneyWelcome
New York State Unified Court System Login – WebCrims Login Procedure
Follow the quick steps given below to login to your WebCrims account:
- Visit the login page of WebCrims by clicking the URL: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/AttorneyWelcome
- The link will take you to the home page of New York State Unified Court Systems which deal with Web Criminals.
- At the home page of WebCrims, you will find the login link at the bottom left of the page, under the heading of, Your Account.
- Clicking the login link will direct you to the login page, Read the instruction box on the top to know the terms and conditions for utilizing these services.
- Then by providing your User Name and Password, you will be able to get access to your WebCrims account.
- In case you forgot your username or Password, click the link given underneath the login block as, ‘forgot your username or password’, and follow the instruction further to generate your new Username and/or your Password.
- If you don’t have an account, there are two ways you can get access to WebCrims services.
- Firstly, you can login as a public user, the ‘login’ link to which is provided at the right side of the login page.
- If you are an attorney or an employee, you can register for their account. The request link is also provided on the login page of WebCrims.
- Either way, once you are authorized to access their account, follow the step above to log in to your WebCrims account and redeem their services.