Through Scottrade Login at www.scottrade.com users can access US based, private online retail brokerage service. It was founded in 1980 and was situated in the state of Arizona by Rodger O. Riney, who is also the present CEO of the company. Scottrade’s headquarters are situated in Missouri. Scottrade consists of 503 offices which are spread all over the US. The online products of Scottrade are; Stocks, Options, Mutual Funds, IRAs, CDs, Fixed Income, Etc. Scottrade has over 4000 employees. And their net revenue is appx $795M.
Services Provided By Scottrade
Scottrade operates through both online and branch offices, to offer their customers; brokerage services, banking services, investment education, award-winning online trading platforms. It also includes; the Scottrade Trading Website, Scottrade ELITE Advanced Trading Platform, Scottrade Streaming Quotes, Scottrade Options First, Scottrade Mobile Application, and Scottrade Mobile Website.
In the Fortune awards of 2013, Scottrade was ranked 53 amongst the best companies to work for, and was ranked 22nd in the previous year. Scottrade also launched their mobile application for all platforms including; Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry devices. It was revealed by the Scottrade company itself that the data of 4.6 million customers including their personal information, such as their names, Social Security numbers, email and street addresses, as well as account numbers, were stolen by some hackers. This was a huge setback for the country. Despite that, Scottrade managed to get through that period.
Scottrade Login Guide
Follow the steps given in this article to access Scottrade online account. Before login you must register yourself, in order to avail their services. You need a device (PC, mobile, tablet etc.) with active internet connection for account login. For more secure Scottrade login change your browsing settings to, private. This would save your data from unauthorized access.
- Navigate to Scottrade login page through your browser
- Enter the correct account number in the related field
- Enter your password for the Scottrade account
- Select your native language for your Scottrade account. And also the startup page for your account
- There is a link of ‘login help’ provided, for any queries and problem you face regarding Scottrade login
- And in case of any issue with password click on the link ‘forgot password’
- Requirement for the Scottrade sign in, is that you must be a registered member of the Scottrade account
- If you don’t have an account, then click on the link to create a new account
These are some easy steps for Scottrade login. If you still face any problem in login, use the links provided for customer care service and secure login assistance, on the same page.