One part of growing up and becoming an adult is getting your own bank account, but it can be a daunting task.With so many options to choose from, so many banks and so many account types, it can be difficult to select the one that fits you the best. But with State Bank of India (SBI) you can never go wrong, as it provides one of the most comprehensive banking experiences around. So, open your account today and visit www.onlinesbi.com to easily manage it from home with the SBI Online login.
Procedure for SBI Online Login
For a successful SBI Online login, you first need to register, so follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and visit www.onlinesbi.com.
- Select whether you wish to register for Personal Banking or Corporate Banking.
- For Personal Banking:
- Click on “New User Registration” under Personal Banking.
- In the pop-up page, enter the required information: Account Number (available on passbook/statement of account), CIF Number (available on passbook/statement of account), Branch Code, Country, Registered Mobile Number.
- Select the Facility Required from the drop-down menu: Full Transaction Rights, Limited Transaction Rights, and View Rights.
- Resolve the captcha and click “Submit”.
- Corporate Banking:
- Click on “New User Registration” under Corporate Banking.
- Select the CINB Registration account: Khata Plus, Vyapaar, or Vistaar.
- Click on “Click here to proceed”.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Submit”.
- Enter your Account Number.
- Resolve the captcha and click “Go”.
- Enter all required information to register.
Once your account has been registered, you can proceed to the SBI Online login by following the below procedure:
- Visit the following URL: www.onlinesbi.com.
- Select whether you are logging in for Personal Banking or Corporate Banking. For Corporate Banking, select the account type you are logging in for (Saral, Vyapaar, Vistaar, Khata, Khata Plus, or Supply Chain Finance).
- Click “Login”.
- On the next page, click “Continue to Login”.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click “Login”.