Outlook 365 is part a bundle of programs available from Microsoft as Office 365. It also includes softwares such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, etc.
Microsoft is a technology company based in the United States. It was founded in 1975 by founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen. The company is considered one of the most valuable companies of the world.
How to set up your Outlook 365 Account?
To login to your Outlook 365 account, you will first need to purchase an Outlook 265 product. You will then need to follow the steps below.
- Go to www.office.com/setup and follow the instructions on the page.
- Enter in your product key.
- Use the Setup Wizard to begin installing the Office 365 account.
- Open the programs and accept the License Terms to begin using them.
- You may be asked to activate your account using an Activation Wizard. Simply follow the instructions and your account will be set up and activated.
- Once your Office account is set up, you will have created an Outlook account as well.
How to login to your Outlook 365 Account?
To login to your Outlook365 account, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: www.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your Email Address/Phone Number and Password. Select ‘Keep me Signed In’ to remain signed in and click ‘Sign In’.
- If you can’t remember your Username or Password, click the ‘Can’t Access Your Account?’ option.