Members Choice Financial Credit Union (MCFCU), also known as My Community Federal Credit Union, provides its members with astounding services like information of accounts, loans, locations, as well as online banking. It helps to provide them with a proper financial plan and to strengthen it by offering loans. It provides loans at a reasonable rate of interest, which helps the members to either start their own business and or take care of their financial problems. It also provides better chances for the establishment of its members and growing their income.
Furthermore, it provides a family-like environment to its members and they can talk directly to its officials to get personal financial information, without facing any kind of problem in this regard.
Membership of MCFCU
There are three ways to get a membership if you want to become a member of MCFCU:
- First, you must have an internet connection in order to visit www.mcfcu.org and get the membership online. Here, after clicking on the‘Apply’ option you will go to the next step and fill the application form.
- Second, you can visit an MCFCU branch nearest to you to fulfill their requirements.
- Third, you can either call or email them and request for an application form, which they will mail to you.
- For the membership, you must have a valid driver’s license. You need an official identification which shows that you are an eligible candidate for this membership.
- Or you need to have a student card or payroll stub for making sure that you are able to get the membership.
- You need to pay the fee for getting the membership. You need $10, which is the minimum amount for getting the membership and returned to you when you close the account.
MCFCU offers membership to the employees of its own city. It allows permanent as well as temporary employees, including retirees. Everyone is eligible for getting its membership, such as the students of its city, both past and present. MCFCU allows stepparents, stepsiblings and adoptive relatives to get the membership as well. As an association, it provides a value added advantage to yourorganization.