World’s first webmail services, Hotmail (Outlook.com), is a free web-based email service provided by Microsoft. We will guide you how to Hotmail Login and Hotmail Sign Up with easy, quick and convenient step by step guide.
Hotmail was founded by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia, in 1996. Jack Smith got the idea to access an email address from any worldwide computer. Sabeer Bhatia wanted to create a company with a name ending with “mail”. He ended up choosing the term Hotmail, repeating consonants the initials HTML. On July 4, 1996, Hotmail became one of the first webmail providing service.
For Hotmail login, you only have to go to www.hotmail.com; enter your username and password. You can use your Hotmail account for; sending messages to friend and family, to store photos, files, documents, and performs many other actions.
Outlook.com, Hotmail.com and Live.com are the same as windows mail. You can learn more about Hotmail Login benefits and features.
Hotmail.com Account Login Requirements
- A computer or a laptop with internet access
- A browser such as Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
Step By Step Guide For Hotmail Login
- Visit Hotmail.com (Outlook.com) official website
- If you don’t have a Hotmail account, visit MSN Hotmail Sign Up page here (signup.live.com/signup.aspx)
- If you already have a Hotmail account and you just need to know how to (Hotmail Login) access your email account, click here to sign in to your Hotmail account.
- You will be redirected to the Login page. Enter your email ([email protected]) or phone number and password, and press blue Sign in button to get started or log into your Hotmail (Outlook) account. You can now see all emails with a few clicks.
Hotmail Account Login For Android Devices
- Download free Hotmail application for Android Devices.
- Enter your email and password
- Select the update option if you want to enable automatic actualization of your emails and contacts
Hotmail Login For iPhone, iPad Or iPod
- Download free Hotmail application for iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Click on the option Add Account
- Enter your details
- Select upgrade options for features you want
Hotmail Login For Windows Phone
- Get a Hotmail mobile application for Windows Phone
- Go to Settings List
- Click Add Account
- If you have a Windows Phone 8 will have to choose Outlook if you have a Windows Phone 7 select Windows Live.
- Enter your details: email and password
- Click Login
Hotmail Login Features
- Hotmail users are enabled to reply faster than before
- Hotmail users can see a preview of their messages before sending
- Hotmail users can easily command most of its functions
- Hotmail users can schedule appointments and reminders
- Since its launch in 1996, Hotmail is frequently updating storage and security features
- Hotmail is currently available in 36 different languages
- Hotmail is a free messaging service provided by Microsoft; Hotmail Login and Hotmail Sign Up is quite easy and secure
- Gmail and Yahoo! Mail are the main alternatives of Hotmail (Outlook)
- Hotmail is clean, elegant, responsive, sophisticated, and very easy to use.
- Hotmail respects the information of its users and does not place ads when it is accessed and can format it the way we want.
Note, if you have a new Hotmail account and it is not action since last 270 days; your account will expire.
MSN Hotmail Account Login To Keep Account Active
You should keep your account active in attempting Hotmail Login. Microsoft deletes Hotmail (Outlook) de-activated accounts from its database, so you just need to login to your account within 270 days. It is more likely you advised to Hotmail Login once in 30 to 90 days to keep your account active.