You have a Virgin Mobile Phone and it does not support multimedia messages, but someone has sent you one and you want to see it? No problem at all! You can view the multimedia message anytime you want. This service of Virgin Mobile is only for those customers who have Virgin Mobile Phones that don’t support multimedia messages.
This service will allow you to view the multimedia message. You will be able to download it or also share it with friends by sending it to them. It is only for the convenience of the customers. If you need more information just open the web page www.virginmobile.co.uk.
About Virgin Mobile:
Virgin Mobile is a brand for wireless communications. The service of Virgin Mobiles is currently available in many countries including UK, US, and Canada.
Requirements for Virgin Mobile Multimedia Message Online:
The requirements required for the Virgin Mobile Multimedia Message are given below.
- You must have a stable internet connection and a device such as a laptop which can be used to access the internet.
- You must be in the UK.
- You are required to have a Virgin Mobile Phone which does not support Multimedia Messages.
- The multimedia message you receive contains an 8-digit code. If you do not have that code, you will not be able to view the multimedia message. So you have to keep the message safe and view the multimedia message online within Thirty Days after receiving the text message.
How To View Virgin Mobile Multimedia Message Online:
To view the multimedia message of the Virgin Mobile online, simply follow the steps given below.
- Open the web page http://getmessage.virginmobile.co.uk/mmcp/Render/index.jxp.
- On the web page enter your mobile phone number and click on Enter.
- You will have to enter the 8-digit code which you received in the text message.
- After that, you will be able to view the multimedia message.
- Remember you will have to view the message within thirty days after receiving the multimedia message.