The Chicago Police Department (CPD) has its setup on its website, which can be accessed by logging on to home.chicagopolice.org. Their website is equipped with the new and old information which is updated on a regular basis. All information present is split into various categories for the user’s convenience. All the categories are displayed on the landing page of their website. If you get stuck and need to search, do try the search engine which is located on the left side of their page.
All people who work at the Chicago Police Department have an access to Webmail through their website. This webmail login is only for personnel authorized by the Chicago Police Department. Those who try else wise, their username and password will be rejected at the login page.
Chicago Police Department Webmail Login Procedure
For all those who want to login through the webmail system of the Chicago Police Department, please follow the steps given below and you will be redirected accordingly.
- Open the URL as follows: http://home.chicagopolice.org/
- You will now be on the landing page of the official website of the Chicago Police Department
- At the top beneath where it is written “Chicago Police,” there will be 6 blue tabs. Hover over to the one which reads “Online Services.”
- Just as you hover over to “Online Services,” before even clicking it, there will be a list in a drop-down menu on the landing page
- In the “Online Services” drop down list, the 9th option will be “CPD Employee Services,” click on that
- Once you have done so, you will be redirected from the landing page, and another list of options will appear with one liner details
- The Third option shown will be “CPD Web Mail,” click on that
- You will then be redirected to a secure server, HTTPS, to the webmail login [https://webmail.chicagopolice.org/] in another tab
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Only choose the “Remember me” option if you are using your personal computer or device
- Once you have successfully logged into the system, you can choose to log out at any time by will.
There are many different websites which can lead to false information and logging in procedures hence know the official ways as to how one needs to login on to these systems. Annually, there are many cases registered regarding false, misleading information leading to identifying theft and hacking.